// Funny Muslim Students Association MSA/Muslim Parodies!!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: We should think of those who were famous for their good deeds or their bad deeds; did their fame raise them one single degree in the sight of Allah. Did it win them a reward that they had not already won by their actions during their life? - Ibn Hazm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny Muslim Students Association MSA/Muslim Parodies!!  (Read 3382 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Apr 30, 2010 10:27 PM »

Thought these were very funny.

They all contain music.

============================================

http://www.elanthemag.com/index.php/site/blog_detail/west_coast_msa_music_video_parody_fad_ends_in_awkward_mess-nid503273344/#When:14:59:20Z

Have you noticed a surplus in Muslim song parodies on YouTube in the last few weeks? Well chances are they’re related to each other.

What started out as a music video parody by Muslim Student Association (MSA) members at the University of California Davis has become the inspiration to a number of other videos by an unnecessary amount of other colleges. The UC Davis MSA’s “Repray”, a parody of Iyaz’s “Replay”, sparked UC Berkeley’s MSA to create a trilogy of parodies (featuring songs like “Party in the USA”, “Heartless”, and “Nothing On You"). It was a barrage of swapped-out song lyrics that no one saw coming or asked for.

The explosion of popularity that resulted from the UCB triple threat inspired a video by UCLA’s MSA and finally, all of the above inspired UCSD’s clumsy parody of “The Office”, ending with a late 80s styled hip hop ‘diss track’ (I wish I was making that up).

Suffice it to say, the videos are of varying degrees of quality. They range from hilarious and well done to excruciatingly difficult to watch. You be the judge.

“Repray”

trilogy of parodies

video by UCLA’s MSA
a

parody of “The Office”

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2010 10:55 PM »

Haha found another one!

MSA UCLA is hilariousssssssssssssssssssss especially at the end with the rules for the brothers:

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Nov 28, 2011 05:36 AM »

Salams,

The ORIGINAL msa skit....... I think this was the first one ever made... still funny.......

The Blair Khan Project
Admin
Administrator

Reputation Power: 107
Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #3 on: Jan 09, 2012 03:24 AM »

So wack they're funny... this is the kinda stuff we need for MGT!!

When Hamzah Met Farah - An Epic Indian Television Soap Opera

Farah and Hamzah Wedding Video
moderatesufi
« Reply #4 on: Jan 09, 2012 06:39 PM »

You know the first video?
Where that guy saw someone with long hair from behind. And saw that person drop a pen and he returned it cause he thought it was a girl?
Well something similar happened to me once.
When I was distributing leaflets for an Islamic event I saw a brown person from behind wearing an Islamic topi. So I said Asalam walakum brother and pulled out a leaflet. But when the person turned around I saw it was a shaven headed huge fat Black lesbian. So I just pretended I didn't say anything and turned away.

That is why I hate feminism so much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: