Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 18, 2014 07:13 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: This is the winter of our dawah.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hijabi FASHION!!!  (Read 30180 times)
Admin
Administrator

Reputation Power: 107
Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #50 on: Mar 28, 2012 12:20 AM »

More...
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #51 on: Mar 28, 2012 12:23 AM »

Salams,

My sis in law is going to Morrocco!! I was trying to find some nice pics of stuff I like that she could find over there!! So pweety...

Tell me which one you like the best girls so I can tell her to get me one like it!!!
Nafs
« Reply #52 on: Mar 28, 2012 07:28 AM »

OHHH my heart is won over by # 6 Smiley
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #53 on: Mar 28, 2012 04:05 PM »

OHHH my heart is won over by # 6 Smiley

lol  wub

i think i love #17. i mean the sleeves!! so romeo/julietish non? and the colors pink and gold... so pwetty  loveshower

and #9 the lace!! and again the sleeves.... heart
tq
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
tq has no influence :(

« Reply #54 on: Mar 28, 2012 04:23 PM »

Assalamo elikuim
All of them beautiful Jannah, but you cant work with those sleeves- all you can do is sit nicely and look pretty Smiley

My sister and sister-in-law just went to Karachi last week  for shopping for my neice wedding in summer- please make dua for Allah swt to put barakah in her marriage, Ameen.

My another neice gave the Kim Kardashan design for a shalwar qameez suit Smiley  I have heard that lace is very much in these days.
Wasalam
Tamseel 
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #55 on: Mar 28, 2012 06:50 PM »

Salaams i also just came back from Karachi... fashion this year is great as long shirts with long sleeves not necessarily as wide as some of these plus they are coming with inner sleeves so if you do have to do something (around the house or in the kitchen) you can pull up the top part but your arms are covered by the inner sleeve without having to wear an extra top underneath....

ps not sure if i am allowed to do this here (please delete Jannah if not!)  have just started a website www.expogiftshop.com as part of this i am working with a boutique owner in Karachi to sell made to measure ladies clothes... on our website we have only a small selection of what she has but she is able to make most designs (including dresses and abayas) provided she has a picture and measurements. Plus.....if you like something designer she is great at making replicas at a fraction of the cost!!!!

Baji
xx
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #56 on: Mar 29, 2012 01:03 AM »

All of them beautiful Jannah, but you cant work with those sleeves- all you can do is sit nicely and look pretty

Lol yeah wasn't planning on doing any work! More for like Eid or attending a wedding or something! Your NIECE?! Is this one of F's daughters? The cute little 5 year old girls I met ages ago??! I definitely need to retire now!  oldshaykh

Baji good luck with your store iA! Replicas sound great, the prices of some of these dresses are more than a car!!  bolt
tq
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
tq has no influence :(

« Reply #57 on: Mar 29, 2012 02:05 PM »

AA
No no Sr. Jannah not her , our family believes in early marriages but not that early Smiley Smiley

Its my sister's daughter, she is third year of college .

Wasalam
tq
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #58 on: Feb 18, 2013 09:35 AM »

Not quite fashion, but nice slideshow of women of different faiths wearing a head covering!

http://seattletimes.com/html/photogalleries/localnews2019037173/1.html
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #59 on: Mar 06, 2013 10:21 PM »

London Hijab Style: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/gallery/2013/mar/06/women-photography?CMP=twt_gu#/?picture=405102656&index=0

It's very.... interesting.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #60 on: Apr 13, 2013 12:05 PM »

Indonesia Fashion Week, very interesting!! http://www.hijabtrendz.com/2013/04/10/indonesia-fashion-week-2013-ria-miranda/
Marwaa

Reputation Power: 2
Marwaa has no influence :(

« Reply #61 on: Apr 17, 2013 12:36 AM »

amazing idea sister Jannah... anyway, I get my abayas from my personal tailor but for special events (wedding, Aids..)  princesssis I get a luxurious moroccan caftan or a takchita from www.moroccansensation.com

Jazakumu allahu khair  Smiley

Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2013 05:41 PM »

Haha, some 'hijabi fashion' though...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=318392044949543&set=a.235733069882108.50574.235730189882396&type=1&theater
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #63 on: Jun 17, 2013 11:15 PM »

Some cute stuff
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #64 on: Jun 18, 2013 08:32 AM »

Ooh,love the last 2pics from aqar.would totally buy the aqar1:)...seriously.
love how the last pic is so covering,reminds me of malaysian brides,mashaAllah:)
slm
s.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #65 on: Jun 18, 2013 01:45 PM »

I think they are a Malaysian company! Really lovely designs, very pretty things...
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #66 on: Jun 19, 2013 01:36 PM »

Some pics from a fashion show in Dallas. The Caftan's look lovely!

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainment/photos/20130602-photos-can-a-modest-swimsuit-look-good-see-texas-muslim-women-s-foundation-fashion-show.ece?ssimg=1041977#ssTop1041987
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #67 on: Jul 09, 2013 11:17 PM »

If I ever made a 'hijabi blog', I think that I'd call it 'NO FUSS - practical hijab'. Featuring a total lack of insane hijab wraps, flamboyant jewelry draped all over, and outfits that leave you mincing around unable to take a step around school without worrying about blowing away.  Tongue
orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #68 on: Jul 10, 2013 12:16 PM »

If I ever made a 'hijabi blog', I think that I'd call it 'NO FUSS - practical hijab'. Featuring a total lack of insane hijab wraps, flamboyant jewelry draped all over, and outfits that leave you mincing around unable to take a step around school without worrying about blowing away.  Tongue

LOL I would definitely follow that blog!  Cheesy

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: