Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

This is how the world ends, not with a bang, but a day of judgement.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Most Time Online - aka Madina Wanderers Stats  (Read 1500 times)
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« on: May 30, 2010 08:29 AM »

Salaams,

I was relieved to find out that i'm officially a nobody here now...

Question to madina wanderers, what are your excuses ? Wink

jannah            29d 22h 47m
BrKhalid          21d 23h 51m
tq                   18d 3h 41m
Fozia                12d 6h 24m
blackrose       12d 30m
Halima             11d 12h 9m
um aboodi       10d 21h 45m
Madina Admin       7d 11h 23m
Sr.Kathy             6d 19h 47m
Mohamed          6d 9h 59m

hmm... Madina admin + the other persona = some real hanging out in the streets yo!

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010 05:14 AM »

That time isn't actually the time you're online. It's the time your id is logged in via cache even. So you could logon and go to other sites in your browser etc and it still counts that time until you actually shut down your computer or physically logout (sometimes doesn't work tho) or empty your cache. So it means we are computer addicts and have been here longer than you  computer

Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010 11:32 AM »

Salaams,

Or probably you guys have been sleep walking in the streets of madina bolt

Nonetheless, those stats are crajie...

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010 01:14 PM »

salam

I wander in and out of the madina via desktop top and my iphone, I'm not here 24/7, I am permanently logged in tho.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010 07:29 PM »

ws,

I hate when ppl login for two seconds post something then leave Sad It's like are u here?? Do u read the board?? Are u a lurker?? Very confusing... I like to see ppl logged in... it means they're around...kind of like seeing neighbors, u don't really know what they're doing but u know they're there Wink
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010 10:42 PM »

Salaams,

I'm permanently logged in too... with my desktop at work, my notebook at home and with my samsung corby on the go. That alone doesnt really keep upping your online time. In fact when you are permanently logged in and on top of that you keep visiting time and again, then the "Users active in past 60 minutes" counter keeps getting reset for you as a result, and 'thats' what increases your online time in the virtual city.

Its kinda like your activity in daily life... you keep making an appearance often and people think you are around all the time... You show up in front of your friends and neighbors less, they think you are mostly away.  

As for people who login, post, logout and disappear... their example is like our real life friends from 'other' cities and countries   bebzi lurking ... Yet some folks from this category simply act like postmen Wink

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010 11:37 PM »

I changed our colors to red to mark the advent of summer Wink for fall we usually use orange, green for spring, blue for winter maybe we can think of a color for ramadan...
saleem
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
saleem barely matters :(saleem barely matters :(

« Reply #7 on: Jun 01, 2010 02:38 AM »

AOA

how does one get these numbers; is it possible for me to keep track of the time I am online etc?

AH

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #8 on: Jun 01, 2010 03:30 AM »

The timing thing here is not accurate because of the cache and that it sometimes does or does not log you out. I would use a plugin. There's some nice ones from Firefox that can monitor you: http://mashable.com/2008/02/23/firefox-monitor-time-online/
lala marcy
Sis

Reputation Power: 14
lala marcy has no influence :(

« Reply #9 on: Jun 02, 2010 06:46 PM »

I log in post and log out! AND WHAT ? Smiley hahaha

C'mon people. If you want to find me...or know me, you have my #. Can't be logged in perpetually at work. And I dont access via my cell..sorry Jannah ! Oopsy..

much love to you all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: