// The strength of faith in a muslimah
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Mercy: The Prophet said: 'Show mercy to those on earth so that He who is in heaven will have mercy on you.' (Sunan At-TirmidhĂ®)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The strength of faith in a muslimah  (Read 490 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: May 07, 2010 01:07 AM »

Asalam alakium,

I am a muslim convert of nine years now and i am always finding myself learning knew ways to be a better muslimah. i will say that i have been threw some very big test in the last three years of my muslim life and it has been hard but i keep pushing on and have faith in allah that he will provide me the strength that i need to get threw these hard times. I will only mention one of my test and it was after my husband was taken from me by the goverment. as i am the only muslim in my family humdulliah if it hard sometime to deal with my family as they have said to me i cant praye in there home to take my scarf of to if i give up islam that they will provied me with everything i need and threw all of this i have denied there words and held stead fast to islam and allah..i have to say that it does not seem hard for me to do this all thoe at the time what i was going threw was hard. please feel free to comment on my words.

salam alakium to all muslims and may allah make are path the jinnah a succesful one.

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: