// Confused!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Whoever desires to purify his heart, then let him prefer Allah to his desires - Ibn al-Qayyim
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confused!  (Read 694 times)
Mohamed
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Mohamed has no influence :(

« on: May 12, 2010 08:18 AM »

Ok well, salaam alikoum

I need an advice. I have been so sad to hear misinformation about The Qur'an from an admin staff on other forum.

It seems that in west they do use most of time abréviation when i joined this forum i declined to accept being called Mo I am so attached to my name Mohamed. It represente a lot for me and i wanted that people will be used to use Mohamed. I have been even called LM Lovely Mohamed. this is because i wanted to represente Muslims the best way.

On that forum i, we used to call Nancy  Nan but because she said what i didnt like I called her with her full name: Admin Nannham because i feel like she abuse of her power of administration status.

Its not so hard for me to apoligize to even younger than me sometime i apoligize even to my children when i know i did a fault.

Was is really an insult?   

http://littleozzybloke.com/lobdc1/index.php?showtopic=21305&hl=
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010 03:29 AM »

Salaams,

I think people should be called what they are comfortable with. Its not our place to assign nicks to others.

Was that your original question ?

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: