// Nice easy to understand breakdown of a duaa of R(s)
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.” Malcolm X quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice easy to understand breakdown of a duaa of R(s)  (Read 1216 times)
se7en
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
se7en has no influence :(

« on: May 28, 2010 11:24 AM »

as salaamu alaykum,

I came across this very nice PDF of a duaa of Rasulullah (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) broken down word by word and discussing its grammar.  It seems to be very nicely done and easy to read/understand mashaAllah.  Check it out:

http://dtssbc.com/Duaa%20to%20Gain%20Ilm.pdf

salaam,
7 Smiley
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010 11:51 AM »

wsalam,

that was nice but i don't think people who aren't studying arabic will get any benefit from it and in that case i think he should have written it with more technical details of arabic stuff.

but good stuff nonetheless!
se7en
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
se7en has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010 07:51 PM »

bah we never had cool stuff like this when we were studying Arabic in Syria, you guys are too demanding Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: