Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 24, 2014 09:51 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: A dua on both your houses.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sisters only: Marriage problem?  (Read 2210 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Feb 12, 2010 08:38 PM »

are there any women who find sex painful.
what reasons were they given and what helped.
thanks

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2010 09:50 PM »

salam

there's no way to answer this without sounding a bit crude.

Are you relaxed enough, sometimes you might need to use extra lubrication, can you use tampons ok, sometimes if you can't that might be an indication you might need to visit obgyn.
Is your relationship with your husband otherwise ok?

If so I would pay a visit to an obgyn and just ensure everything is ok.

It can be stressful if physical things aren't going well, which only adds to the problem.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
pearl
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
pearl has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2010 05:50 PM »

As salaamu alaikum --

Sex shouldn't be painful under normal circumstances, so a visit to the doctor might be in order.

Some causes for painful intercourse could include:

• Lack of lubrication due to not being aroused or could be hormone related (menopause, recent child birth)
  • Urinary or vaginal infection or pelvic infection
  • Recent surgery or an accident with serious injury
  • Physical problem or abnormality that can be corrected through surgery (abnormally tough hymen, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, etc.)
  • Psychological problems (depression or fear of sex due to past traumas or molestation or misinformation)
  • Inept or inconsiderate partner (If your husband is hurting you because he cannot be bothered to get you "in the mood", then he needs to change his behavior.)

The solution might be as simple as a change in position.  Some women are more comfortable being on top or using other positions which allow the woman to control how things progress.

You don't mention how long you've been having the problem and whether or not your husband is aware of the pain you're feeling.  If your husband doesn't know, you need to tell him so that he can help you.

I hope at least some of this helps.
Sarah Amena
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Sarah Amena has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Jun 07, 2010 05:56 PM »

Salam Alaikuum Sister,

Sex shouldn't be painful, but I know that it can be.... I would definitely tell your husband that it's causing you pain... He has to  know so that you two can figure something out... it shouldn't always be painful. You might be able to help the problem by using a lubricant, you can purchase them over the counter in most places, I know it's kind of embarrassing but hey you do what you have to do.  I don't know if it's forbidden or not, but there are certain Yoga stretches that increase the blood flow to your special areas  Embarrassed
So, Inshallah I hope this helps... If you are new to it, it can take time for your body to adjust.....

Salam Sista  flowersis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: