// Is it wrong?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Perseverance: The Prophet said: 'There is no clement person who has not stumbled, nor is there no wise person who possesses no experience.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî, Mustadarak Al-Hâkim)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it wrong?  (Read 868 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Jun 18, 2010 09:50 AM »

salaam every one...

I am in a little dellima. My husband and i are trying to sell a plot of land which belongs to us. How ever we are not getting any costumers for that. I consulted a maulana who according to me is a genuine kind of person . He does not take any fees for consultation. However he has asked me to provide him a little soil from the plot in order for him to tell me the solution to our problem. Now I dont know if providing him soil would be islamically correct. I dont know for what kind of thing he needs the soil. He is otherwise quiet genuine. Does not take fees as i have already mentioned and is not in the monetary business of priscribing solutions to peoples problems.

Please help
Wassalam

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jun 18, 2010 07:38 PM »

wsalam,

that actually sounds very interesting. maybe he can feel more spiritual truths while holding the soil? or feels connected to it. i mean it could happen right?

but question... why consult a maulana about selling a plot of land...why not a real estate agent or someone in business or something? not that he might not be, but everyone has their specialty. also it's good if both you and your husband did istikharah yourselves maybe??
Sarah Amena
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Sarah Amena has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jun 19, 2010 12:44 AM »

Hmm maybe he was just checking the quality of the soil???  To see if the land is valuable for agriculture???  I know it's a stretch but you never know. If I were you, I would just ask  idunno
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: Jun 19, 2010 08:36 AM »

salam

I was going to reply to this, however, in my experience, genuine maulana's need a bit of the thing you are consulting about to see if it has any sort of black magic done to it, so he's just trying to elliminate one possibility.

I know maulanas who use people worn shirts to see the same about a person if they're severely ill etc.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: