Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

A dua on both your houses.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Juz saying hello  (Read 705 times)
UmmWafi
Sis

Reputation Power: 12
UmmWafi has no influence :(

« on: Jun 21, 2010 07:31 AM »

salaam

It has been a while since I was active in Jannah and I am sure much has happened to everyone here. I too am undergoing through so much changes that it feels as if I am trapped in a whirlwind. I decided to shift to a new house, got a new job rather unrelated to my previous ones and taking new courses and interests.

I was prompted to write after reading UmAboodi's comment in the People Who We Missed thread. Thank you for your kind regards Sis UmmAboodi, I truly appreciate it. Yes, after her demise, I did miss her terribly but I was not depressed or anything like that. I guess maybe because I saw her suffer and I kinda realised that her death was actually Allah's greatest mercy for her, inshallah.

I turn 40 today, a so-called pivotal point in someone's life. Its strange, I don't feel anything different. My daily struggles are the same, my concerns are the same and I look forward to the same things. Maybe what is different is where I am at now spiritually and existentially than where I was a year ago Smiley

A special shout-out to old friends and new. Even though I don't post regularly, I do read sometimes and always, you have my du'ah and best interests at heart.

It is Rajab now and not long after Ramadan will come. Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone through the Diaries. If you wish to be connected to me via FB message me inshallah.

Love you all for Allah's sake,
UmmWafi.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jun 21, 2010 09:33 AM »

walaikum salaam ummwafi,

nice to hear from you!! we do miss you here. hate that fb taking everyone away  Angry

ws
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Jul 01, 2010 09:37 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

Apologies for the delay in replying but good to see you on Sr UmmWafi!

InshaAllah we may get to hear about life after the big 4-0 in your Ramadhan diary  bro

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Jul 02, 2010 03:08 AM »

UMMMMMMMMMM WAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIs back!
As salaamu alaykum!

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #4 on: Jul 02, 2010 10:25 AM »

Salam alaikum

So nice to see you here UmmWafi!

And Sr Kathy..I just posted about you in the "ppl we miss thread".. Cheesy

Salam
S.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: