Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

This is how the world ends, not with a bang, but a day of judgement.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 20,000 Posts  (Read 613 times)
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« on: Jun 22, 2010 06:26 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

Would you believe, this is the 20,000th post on the Board?

I'm not sure which is more distressing, the fact that we have 20,000 posts or the fact that I actually feel inclined to mention it  bro

Anyhow, may Allah guide us all and inshaAllah may we all continue to benefit from the interaction we have with each other.

Okay,now where is that Happy 20,000th Post Anniversary smiley again......... Wink

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jun 22, 2010 06:38 AM »

wsalam,

OH WOW!! I did not notice. MashaAllah that is great... I wonder how many posts we have all together including all the old boards... Well this class for a celebration...

bebzi bebzi bebzi bebzi bebzi bebzi bebzi bebzi bebzi bebzi bebzi bebzi

all around Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: