// A Mother of 5 videotapes a visit by the FBI
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Those whose eyes never see beyond the world of phenomena are like those who mistake servants of the lowest rank for the king. -The Alchemy of Happiness, Imam Al-Ghazali
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Mother of 5 videotapes a visit by the FBI  (Read 677 times)
tahirah
Sis

Reputation Power: 19
tahirah has no influence :(

« on: Jun 17, 2010 02:08 AM »

As Salaam 'alaikum,

Someone sent me this video of a woman's suprise visit from the FBI. I thought people migt be interested in the way that she handled herself.

t

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Jun 17, 2010 02:15 PM »

salam

Oh man, kudos to the lady with the camera. Their question kept changing didn't it?

It's terrifying, had she let them into her home and not videoed them, the story could have ended so differently!

Alhumdulillah for courageous individuals with principals!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
tahirah
Sis

Reputation Power: 19
tahirah has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jun 17, 2010 05:00 PM »

Yeah, it definitely could have. I can't believe they spent 6 or 7 minutes there to ask one question.

The comments by the guy ("It's not about the protest." "In fact I don't even know what protest, but looking at the that flag I can guess") really made me laugh. It's not like the FBI would visit the homes of people who protested at the national spelling bee, lol. http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/06/03/who-would-protest-a-spelling-bee/  (Ma'am, I've recieved reports that you may be burning...uh, dictionaries...ummm vandalizing libraries? I'm not sure which protest you attended, but judging by the "Welcum" sign on your door I'm guessing this was the Spelling Bee Protest)  Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: