// My experience in Xian, China
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Modesty: The Prophet said: 'Modesty is part of faith.' (Sahîh Muslim)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience in Xian, China  (Read 2367 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jun 30, 2010 09:17 PM »

This is a really lovely 5 page travelogue by Br. MM Baig... remember him on the board? He didn't know how to post it here so here it is!! He went to Xian, China and wrote about his experience. There's pictures too so check it out!

PDF attached:
salaampeaceshalom
Sis

Reputation Power: 2
salaampeaceshalom has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 2010 11:00 PM »

I am like, so jealous.  One of our friends went last year and he couldn't stop waxing lyrical about it.  Still on my list of places to visit one day insha'Allaah Smiley

'If he woke up and had enough food for the day and shelter (a roof over his head) and he does not fear for his safety, then it is as if he has been given the dunya.'
orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jul 03, 2010 01:11 PM »

I've always wanted to visit China.  Inshallah, I hope to make it there one day! pinkhijabisis

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: Jul 06, 2010 06:51 PM »

salam

Oh wow, that Quran ayahs inscribed on the wall panels sound look so cool!

Yep, one more to add to the list of places I want to visit inshallah.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Mohamed
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Mohamed has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Jul 06, 2010 08:53 PM »

Thank you for sharing it. I feel like you did it for us but still jealous Smiley 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: