// Tafseer-e-Usmani any good?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "I think the danger for people with an absolutist interpretation of scripture is that they are blinded as opposed to guided by the light of God!"- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tafseer-e-Usmani any good?  (Read 1922 times)
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« on: Jul 13, 2010 11:49 PM »

Hey guys, I am looking for a tafseer to help with understanding. I have come across Tafseer-e-Usmani is this a good tafseer??

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
Christine_1208
Sis

« Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2010 06:50 PM »

Also see Tafsir Ibn Kathir.. which is better? I want to try to get something before Ramadan.

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Jul 16, 2010 07:06 PM »

salam

Tafseer ibn Kathir is very popular, I've not heard of the other one.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
skhansj
Bro

skhansj has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Jul 16, 2010 08:01 PM »

I'm a fan of tafsir ibn Kathir.

you can actually view the whole text online at http://www.tafsir.com/

I like to read up there when there is a particular ayat that catches my fancy.
Christine_1208
Sis

« Reply #4 on: Jul 16, 2010 09:24 PM »

Jazzaka Allahu Kheiran

tahashoeb
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
tahashoeb has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Jan 14, 2011 01:49 AM »

www.altafsir.com is a website with multiple tafsir reviewing options..its the best for me..u can choose any

wassalaam
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: