Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Mosque in a box' created by Paris Imam  (Read 977 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Sep 17, 2010 03:42 PM »

Quite possibly a useful invention Wink

See video for visual:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11339335

Muslims in Paris who find themselves too busy to pray have been given a new option, thanks to a Tunisian businessman.

Hassmem Bounachma, who is also the Imam at a large Parisian moque, says his three-panelled "mosque in a box" provides an ideal but convenient place for the kind of contemplation required in prayer.

Christian Fraser reports from Paris.
Ilyas
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Ilyas has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Sep 18, 2010 05:28 PM »

Asalam Alaikum,

I don't know how practical this is. It's two meters high so when you're carrying it, it's going to be 2 meters long. You can't fit in in a sedan to have it with you all the time and $90 seems like a little too much to pay for something like this. The only place I can think of that I'd be able to use it is at home which wouldn't make a difference because I have a corner that I pray at. It's a good idea and I am sure he had a good intention but it just doesn't seem very practical to me.

Assalamu Alaikum
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: