Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Masjed The Lady Aisha-The Mother of the Believers  (Read 1895 times)
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« on: Jul 19, 2010 03:57 PM »

salaam

Just got these pictures in an e-mail from my old Arabic school teacher and president of the local Islamic School, so thought I would share it here.

The Lady Aisha (RAA) Educational and Cultural Center in Jeddah

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #1 on: Jul 20, 2010 07:23 PM »

Although we should say "Mashallah" ... when I saw these for the first time, the first thing that same to mind (okay not to date my self) was  "that's sick !"

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Jul 20, 2010 07:56 PM »

ws,

gorgeous architecture, but as usual i'm gonna ask, where's the women's section!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: