Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny or Not  (Read 2987 times)
UBAB
Bro

Reps: 37

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« on: Jul 20, 2010 05:45 PM »

Funny how a $20 bill looks so big when you take it to the Mosque, but so small when you take it to the market.

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox

UBAB
Bro

« Reply #1 on: Jul 20, 2010 05:46 PM »

Funny how hard it is to read a Chapter in the Quran, but how easy it is to read 100 pages of a best selling novel.

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

BrKhalid
Bro

Reps: 273

« Reply #2 on: Jul 21, 2010 05:51 AM »

Funny how easy it is to stay up all night and chit chat with friends and family but how hard it is to stay up all night and converse with our Lord.

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]

UBAB
Bro

« Reply #3 on: Jul 21, 2010 05:37 PM »

True, True...

Funny how we believe what is written on the internet, but question what the Quran says.

thobebro
   UBAB

UBAB
Bro

« Reply #4 on: Jul 21, 2010 07:25 PM »

Funny how we need 4-5 weeks notice to fit into our schedule an Islamic/masjid event, but we can adjust our schedule at a moments notice for other events .

thobebro
   UBAB

Christine_1208
Sis

Reps: 13

« Reply #5 on: Jul 21, 2010 09:22 PM »

Funny how we can be on time for a dreaded dentist or doctor appointment, yet not be on time for our appointment with salah

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.

UBAB
Bro

« Reply #6 on: Jul 22, 2010 05:45 AM »

Funny how we can be on time for a dreaded dentist or doctor appointment, yet not be on time for our appointment with salah

Awesome reflection!

UBAB
Bro

« Reply #7 on: Jul 22, 2010 04:57 PM »

Isn't it funny how long a hour and a half spent at the mosque is, but how short it is when we are watching a movie?

thobebro
   UBAB

Christine_1208
Sis

« Reply #8 on: Jul 22, 2010 05:10 PM »

Isn't it funny how most complain about fasting, when some of us would give anything for one chance to recieve those rewards from Allah, that only fasting gives and we never will, due to illness. They have no idea how blessed they are, yet they just wanna pay the money and move on.

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.

Christine_1208
Sis

« Reply #9 on: Jul 22, 2010 08:35 PM »

Isn't it funny how we will work extra hours to get a bigger paycheck, but we will not work those extra hours for the biggest "paycheck" Jannah.

UBAB
Bro

« Reply #10 on: Jul 23, 2010 04:35 PM »

Nicely put, Sister Christine_1208!

thobebro
   UBAB

UBAB
Bro

« Reply #11 on: Jul 23, 2010 04:35 PM »

Funny how excited we are when a basketball/baseball/soccer/hockey game goes into extra/overtime , but we complain when a Tarawii prayer during Ramadhan takes a few minutes longer than normal...

thobebro
   UBAB

Christine_1208
Sis

« Reply #12 on: Jul 23, 2010 07:38 PM »

Isn't funny how we can memorize and sing all the songs off the latest album, but can't take the time to memorize and recite the Holy Quran.

Christine_1208
Sis

« Reply #13 on: Aug 19, 2010 03:45 PM »

Funny how we can stand and yap to friends about non-sense for hours, yet standing for tarweed prayers makes us feel tired and exhausted.

peace
Sis

Reps: 214

« Reply #14 on: Aug 20, 2010 05:26 PM »

Funniest of all how i can spend this hour of isha prayer on madinat!!

khadija13
Sis

Reps: 15

« Reply #15 on: Aug 21, 2010 05:16 PM »

assalamualaikum

So true all ur words are really true Smiley i had shared on my fan page too Smiley

When you feel all alone in this world
And there's nobody to count your tears
Just remember, no matter where you are
Allah knows
Allah knows.....
Alhamdaollilah

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: