Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Once more into the quran, dear friends, once more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crazy ideas at 2.12am  (Read 648 times)
ruqayyah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
ruqayyah has no influence :(

« on: Aug 19, 2010 02:12 AM »

Has anyone seen 'the holiday' with Kate winslet and cameron Diaz...about two women who swap homes for two weeks...

Wouldn't it be interesting if people from the board did that? If you can't entrust your home to another Muslim, then who can you trust it to?

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #1 on: Aug 19, 2010 02:43 AM »

I'll admit, I went to see it alone during the school year when it came out (meaning I was in Prague), as I am a big fan of Kate Winslet. The reason other guys might refuse to admit this is because it is a typical girly movie.

As for your suggestion/point, yes it would be interesting if two of us did that and yes, one would think that we should trust each other to treat each others'  homes with decency and respect.

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Ilyas
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Ilyas has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 2010 02:52 AM »

As much as I like the idea of going out of the state for a couple weeks and meeting new people, I don't think I'd be comfortable enough using someone else's bed, kitchen, etc. even if I had their permission. This is just me though.

Assalamu Alaikum
skhansj
Bro

Reputation Power: 1
skhansj has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Aug 19, 2010 09:33 PM »

They're welcome to visit me while I'm here. What sort of host would I be if I left the home when my guests arrived !!!!

idunno
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: