Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy mosque carpet in US?  (Read 4052 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Aug 14, 2010 11:46 PM »

salams,

the sisters side at our mosque is pretty gross. i really want them to get new carpet installed and have been looking for those nice mihrabish janamaz designs but can't find any in the US. I'm sure shipping from UK or the middle east would be so expensive... any ideas or anyone know where they got their mosque carpet from???

something like this:

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2010 06:17 PM »

salam

Those styles are going to be expensive no matter where you are.

Our local masjid has a plain carpet and as the direction of prayer is at an angle the carpet has been marked by a black marker so people know which way to face.

Best thing if budgets are limited.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
IbrahimCem
« Reply #2 on: Jan 05, 2011 05:38 AM »

Dear Sister / Brother,
I was just surfing the internet for something else. I just saw your posting. I suggest you to visit http://rugnur.com/mosque.html

We are the largest importer of Mosque Carpet in USA. Any desigin you wish, we can make it for you and deliver to your Mosque insaAllah. Any questions, you may call me 212 871 8989.

Thanks, Ibrahim
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jan 05, 2011 05:41 AM »

wsalam br ibrahim,

excellent!! we are in the process of raising money for renovation and i think around this time next year we will hopefully be able to contact you inshaAllah.
selim

Reputation Power: 0
selim has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Feb 19, 2012 05:17 AM »

Dear Sister / Brother,
I was just surfing the internet for something else. I just saw your posting. I suggest you to visit http://rugnur.com/mosque.html

We are the largest importer of Mosque Carpet in USA. Any desigin you wish, we can make it for you and deliver to your Mosque insaAllah. Any questions, you may call me 212 871 8989.

Thanks, Ibrahim

madinaflag
The new link for the Mosque carpeting is http://rugnur.com/mosque-carpets

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: