Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right” Abraham Lincoln quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best of Maher Zain  (Read 6479 times)
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« on: Aug 17, 2010 05:54 PM »

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2010 03:37 PM »

Don't really like the spanish sound to this, I think it would have been better in a rap type of style ie outlandish style, but the video concept is AMAZING really well done! Nasheed videos have come a LONG WAY!!

Maher Zain - Insha Allah | Insya Allah | ماهر زين - إن شاء الله
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2011 06:16 AM »

Arabic version!!!

and he even sings in urdu!!! VOW Smiley

Maher Zain - Allahi Allah Kiya Karo [Lyrics are in description box]
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2011 03:34 PM »

Maher Zain - Freedom (Official Music Video) | ماهر زين - الحرية

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Jul 02, 2011 05:31 AM »

Actually very impressed with this nasheed song. I like!  bebzi

Irfan Makki feat. Maher Zain - I Believe

I Believe (LYRICS)

When you're searching for the light
And you see no hope in sight
Be sure and have no doubt
He's always close to you

He's the one who knows you best
He knows what's in your heart
You'll find your peace at last
If you just have faith in Him

You're always in my heart and mind
Your name is mentioned every day
I'll follow you no matter what
My biggest wish is to see you one day

Chorus:
I believe
I believe
Do you believe, oh do you believe?

Coz I believe
In a man who used to be
So full of love and harmony
He fought for peace and liberty
And never would he hurt anything
He was a mercy for mankind
A teacher till the end of time
No creature could be compared to him
So full of light and blessings

You're always in my heart and mind
Your name is mentioned every day
I'll follow you no matter what
If God wills we'll meet one day

Chorus

If you lose your way
Believe in a better day
Trials will come
But surely they will fade away
If you just believe
What is plain to see
Just open your heart
And let His love flow through

I believe I believe, I believe I believe
And now I feel my heart is at peace

Chorus

I believe I believe, I believe I believe
bayubabay
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
bayubabay has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Aug 01, 2011 11:11 AM »

Alhamdulillah i like this song very much,

I love u maher zain.... Kiss
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Aug 14, 2011 07:11 AM »

New song... amazing concept for a video... mashaAllah. (but all the languages keep confusing me)

also, did u know he has a straight up love song?? lol this one with kitten pictures is the best picturization out of all of them !!! Wink

Maher Zain - For the Rest of My Life (With Lyrics)
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #7 on: Sep 09, 2011 11:57 AM »

I am in love with the first video - been listening to it so often this summer - yeah brilliant idea for the video and great setting in Chicago - speaking of nasheed videos, have you noticed that one couple from the Muslims In Love short film having been featured in several videos since then? Land Called Paradise of course and also in Maher's The Chosen One (couple racing in the park - I'm assuming that was to emulate how Hz. Aisha and our Rasul used to race each other - yup, me the hopeless romantic, lol!) Can't blame them though, ma'sha'allah, they are a good-looking couple.

BABA
 desibro

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #8 on: Sep 29, 2011 02:25 AM »

Official video of the love nasheed "For the Rest of My Life" released today aka The cutest thing ever  wub

!
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #9 on: Sep 29, 2011 03:27 AM »

Yup beautiful song . .

Roll Eyes @ Sis Jannah

BABA
 desibro

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #10 on: Sep 29, 2011 03:34 AM »

U know I didn't like his songs very much (being a die hard sami fan) at first but they tend to grow on you with repeated listening... mashaAllah I think he's going places!!
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #11 on: Oct 14, 2011 07:58 AM »

I can understand that, I like Sami too, but yeah, when I saw "The Chosen One" I was hooked,, Sami is still the best, though.

BABA
 desibro

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: