// Best holiday
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Tolerance: A disbelieving Bedouin urinated in the mosque, and the people rushed to beat him. Allah's Apostle ordered them to leave him alone, let him finish and pour water over the place where he has passed urine. The Prophet then explained to the Bedouin calmly, "This is a place of worship, in it is the worship of God and the reading of Qur'an." After the Bedouin had left, the Prophet then said to his companions, " You have been sent to make things easy (for the people) and you have not been sent to make things difficult for them." (Sahîh Bukhârî, Sahîh Muslim)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best holiday  (Read 1748 times)
ruqayyah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
ruqayyah has no influence :(

« on: Aug 19, 2010 12:48 AM »

Forgive me if this thread has already been covered....

Best holiday destination you've been to and would recommend? I'll start it off with...

Langkawi, Malaysia.

Stayed in a beach hut right on the beach with unrestricted views (and since I'm a desi, the fact that it was so cheap won it some extra marks lol),
went scuba diving (and I don't even swim) and then snorkelling
ate delicious halal food every day
indulged in a relaxing spa afternoon
walked through a bat cave (quite literally hundreds of them hanging over us)
went on a mangrove tour on a boat - one of the highlights, the nature was breathtaking
went on a cable car ride to some amazing views

was a beautiful, relaxing and adventere filled place to visit Smiley alhumdulilah

Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Aug 19, 2010 05:13 PM »

Forgive me if this thread has already been covered....

Best holiday destination you've been to and would recommend? I'll start it off with...

Langkawi, Malaysia.

Stayed in a beach hut right on the beach with unrestricted views (and since I'm a desi, the fact that it was so cheap won it some extra marks lol),
went scuba diving (and I don't even swim) and then snorkelling
ate delicious halal food every day
indulged in a relaxing spa afternoon
walked through a bat cave (quite literally hundreds of them hanging over us)
went on a mangrove tour on a boat - one of the highlights, the nature was breathtaking
went on a cable car ride to some amazing views

was a beautiful, relaxing and adventere filled place to visit Smiley alhumdulilah

Sounds amazing!

Grand Bahama Island

Stayed near the beach.
Went snorkling
enjoyed the sunsets
swam with the dolphins.. most amazing experience!! I will never for get that. I am a dolphin lover so it was like a dream come true.
Walked around enjoying the culture and people.
Cruised from the Island to Ft. Lauderdale, FLA stayed there a few days and came back home to Pittsburgh

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: