Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blessed Friday to all :)  (Read 1038 times)
khadija13
Sis

Reps: 15

« on: Aug 20, 2010 01:48 AM »

assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmaahtullahi
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) (ALLAH peace upon him)gave a discourse on the significance of Friday in Islam. He began by citing the following verses of Surah Al Jummah,  ‘O ye who believe! when the call is made for Prayer on Friday, hasten to the remembrance of Allah, and leave off all business. That is better for you, if you only knew.

And when the Prayer is finished, then disperse in the land and seek of Allah’s grace, and remember Allah much, that you may prosper.

But when they see some merchandise or some amusement, they break up for it, and leave thee standing. Say, ‘That which is with Allah is better than amusement and merchandise, and Allah is the Best Provider.’ (62:10-12)

The Shortest Distance between
a Problem and it’s Solution is
the Distance between your Knees
and the Floor. The one who Kneels
to Allah (Ta’Ala) can Stand Up to Anything.
Wish U all Blessed Friday May ALLAH guide us to Right Path Ameen Smiley
Remember me in your Precious Dau's Smiley
Regards
Khadijah

When you feel all alone in this world
And there's nobody to count your tears
Just remember, no matter where you are
Allah knows
Allah knows.....
Alhamdaollilah

Fozia
Sis

Reps: 1245

« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2010 09:45 AM »

salam

Jummah mubarak to you too.  flowersis

Every Friday I get a whole round of texts from friends wishing eacother a blessed Jummah..... I think we may have too many free texts going on our phone tariffs!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: