// RECENT TOPICS button!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace. --Muhammad Ali
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RECENT TOPICS button!  (Read 530 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Sep 14, 2011 02:50 AM »

Salam,

In busier times topics seem to slide off the front page into history, so we've added a "RECENT TOPICS" link to the top menu and it will show you the most recent topics posted in for the last 7 days

You could also find topics for the last 3 days or last 1 day by changing the number at the end of the link ie..

Recent topics last 3 days:
http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?action=recenttopics;limit=3

Recent topics last 1 day:
http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?action=recenttopics;limit=1

ps U'll also see different things based upon if you're logged in or not.

K thank u, come again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: