// salt -- the movie
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Anyone who seeks Allah will surely find him. -Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: salt -- the movie  (Read 1563 times)
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« on: Aug 24, 2010 07:41 AM »

assalamualaikum

has anyone seen salt?  it is a wickedly good movie.  a lot like the bourne movies. 

however, it was really pretty disturbing that evil man in an attempt to create WWIII tried to nuke mecca and teheran. 

did anybody else see it?

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2010 08:55 AM »

nope, but apparently a number of scenes were filmed here and there was a frenzy when angelina jolie showed up here a few days Wink

ws
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2010 11:18 AM »

yes!!! I watched it.....it is a fantastic movie!!!! thoroughly entertaining....
We seldom go movie watching to theater but this was suppose to be a soother after some conflict with neighbours!!! It was a very effective soother indeed!
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2010 04:01 PM »

Yes, I saw it no too long ago, just before Ramadan started. It was entertaining, but I honestly I was a bit disappointed and I think the Bourne movies were WAY BETTER (own all 3 on DVD Grin).

Jannah (well everyone else too) -Wow, that's cool! Do you remember that movie Wanted? Another Angelina movie - it was shot in Prague for a portion, and my best friend was recruited by an agency as an extra (she's black, as I think they were looking for someone of African decent). She was in the opening scene of that movie - I got so excited when I saw her on the big screen. She is to appear in anther movie as well. She got to see Angelina then and she said she was really tiny/petite. Anyways, just thought I should share that with you.  Smiley

Yes, it was quite surprising that they chose Mecca and Tehran. . . yikes!

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: