Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Friends, Rumi, countrymen, lend me your poetry.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Divorce as Dawah???  (Read 599 times)
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« on: Aug 24, 2010 12:06 AM »

salaam

So I was at the usual cafe with some of my girls. The waiter knows me. My friends must of mentioned their husbands and he heard so surprised, he asks me ' you guys are married?' I said no I'm divorced, but they are.
And then he was like 'wow' ' I didn't know you could do that!' I was like 'ha ha, we can' He was like, 'maybe I watch to much tv' lol ..

Later one someone else was also suprised that we are allowed to divorce..
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2010 10:39 AM »

salam

I get that I get that, and then it turns into a long conversation about divorce in Islam, I had this conversation with a Jewish man and he was impressed muslim women could get divorced as Jewish women cannot............ and then it turns to the so can you date now- some still cannot understand that women can really honestly re-marry after divorce, to which I reply without fail, I spent more than a life times money to extricate myself from one man, why one earth would I go hang myself now?Huh?

I like that a part of my life is a positive reflection  of Islam to outsiders.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: