Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single muslim man is in want of a muslim wife.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Funniest Marriage Ever ... ?  (Read 969 times)
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« on: Aug 26, 2010 10:23 AM »

Hard2Hit, BrKhalid... any comments... um...or should I say... any memories ?

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Aug 26, 2010 01:32 PM »

salam

Oh dear, that does not look very promising.

The girl looks like she has some sort of learning difficulties, and the guy is clearly not a nice person. He's not going to treat her well....

Unless that group of men is going to be around to scare the groom into treating his wife nicely, I see nothing but tears waiting to be spilled...

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Sarah Amena
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Sarah Amena has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Aug 26, 2010 05:44 PM »

EstifAllah!

I can't believe the way that guy is behaving!  How incredibly humiliating! This scenario just brought tears to my eyes!
Sarah Amena
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Sarah Amena has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Aug 26, 2010 05:48 PM »

Ok, I just finished watching the entire video and I really have the urge to slap this guy!
Abdullah (*
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Abdullah (* has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Aug 26, 2010 06:00 PM »

Man, this is so disgusting. He simply doesn't need to be marrying anyone. At least not now. I feel so bad for the wife. And man... Kids? Oh well, I hope she's a strong woman. She seems to be trying to keep a stiff upper lip and not embarrass herself like he is. How  corny

Then Which Of The Favors Of Your Lord Will You Deny?
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #5 on: Aug 26, 2010 07:32 PM »

I got this video from my cousin who wrote "this is so going to be me when it comes time for marriage."

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Aug 26, 2010 10:20 PM »

Wow. That poor girl she definitely deserves better. Sounds like one of those guys that has a relationship with a girl for YEARS but ends up never marrying her. Over there I'm sure she would have had a huge problem marrying anyone else after that. It's interesting they have a group there that pushes ppl into marrying if they do stuff like that haha wish they had that everywhere else too! Like a bunch of guys in suits just show up at some playa's door and are like 'YO what ARE you doing, get married now' then disappear.
Ilyas
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Ilyas has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Aug 26, 2010 11:33 PM »

lol, the guy obviously has some issues. I really don't think he has a problem with the girl but rather he's just afraid of a commitment. Still I am scared for the girl, the guy is so fervently protesting and trying to run away that getting over this situation will take a while.  I know a guy or two who would love to be in his place except with a Muslim girl of course lol.

lol @ Ubab's cousin.

Assalamu Alaikum
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #8 on: Aug 27, 2010 03:35 AM »

salam

Did I imagine it or did the news reporter say the man had kidnapped this girl four years ago?

The girl looks to me like she is special needs, her father is dead and it seems she lives with her mother. The guy obviously thought she was an easy target...

I actually feel scared for the girl, this is India, inconvenient marriages are often managed by murder...and the police are so corrupt cases never reach court.....

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #9 on: Aug 27, 2010 06:54 AM »

Wow, that dude . . .almost don't know what to say. I think he needs a punch in addition to those slaps!

Didn't the reporter say he has been courting her for 10 years??? Didn't ever want to marry her? Issues - that's an understatement in my book. Yes, commitment is not easy, but sheesh, what the heck was he doing then? Free bird, huh?  Huh? Huh? Huh?

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: