Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Alas, poor imam.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Our baby  (Read 1088 times)
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« on: Aug 27, 2010 11:17 PM »

Assalam alaikom everyone,

Just wanted to share the news with my online muslim family. Smiley Walaa and I are having a baby boy. We are planning to name him Adam Walaa.

Jared and Lilyana are so excited. It has been such a blessed Ramadan for our family.

Thanks again everyone for your prayers, support and friendship

flowersis Christine

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
skhansj
Bro

skhansj has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2010 11:43 PM »

w'salaam Sister Christine,
Congratulations!

May Almighty Allah make Adam the coolness of your eyes insha'Allah. I hope that you and the baby are recovering well.

- skhansj
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 2010 12:35 AM »

salam

They're expecting a baby boy I believe Br Skhansj.

Mabrook sis, and as the above poster says may your son be the coolness of his parents eyes Inshallah. flowersis

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 2010 03:56 PM »

Wa alaikum as salaam Sr. Christine!

Ma'sha'allah, congratulations! Aww, we are Blessed to have YOU in our online family and yes, as Br. skhanj said, may he be the coolness, light of your eyes insha'allah. As the resident medical staff here on the Madina  Wink I hope that things are coming along well for you with minimum discomfort, etc and that most importantly, Br. Walaa is treating you like a Queen  Smiley

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful, personal news with us - I know that we all wish you the absolute best, and that Allah (swt) will give you a healthy baby boy, that will bring joy, smiles and laughter to both of your lives, along with the sleepless nights  Wink. Ameen.

Best wishes always,
BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Sadiyah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Sadiyah has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Aug 30, 2010 08:29 PM »

Mabrooook!

Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #5 on: Aug 30, 2010 11:04 PM »

Congratulations, Sis. I hope everything goes well.  Ameen.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Christine_1208
Sis

Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: Aug 30, 2010 11:15 PM »

w'salaam Sister Christine,
Congratulations!

May Almighty Allah make Adam the coolness of your eyes insha'Allah. I hope that you and the baby are recovering well.

- skhansj

Thanks guys.

Skhansj I am due in January, only 1/2 way. We had an ultrasound in which the baby let the world see he was a boy...lol My son to be is NOT SHY!

Yes, Walaa is treating me like a queen. Smiley He did before pregnancy, now I am just spoiled rotten.. Tongue

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #7 on: Aug 31, 2010 03:45 AM »

Yes, Walaa is treating me like a queen. Smiley He did before pregnancy, now I am just spoiled rotten.. Tongue

Yay! Good to hear.  Smiley Aww, I'm sure you deserve it - if for anything, you are going to be doing the toughest, yet coolest, most Blessed job on Earth insha'allah.

Be well Sis!

Again, best wishes and may your son bring the both of you closer to each other and to Allah (swt). Ameen.

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reputation Power: 21
Jaihoon barely matters :(Jaihoon barely matters :(

« Reply #8 on: Sep 01, 2010 09:23 AM »

Masha Allah, mabrook

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print