// Fans of Sh. Abu Bakr ash-Shaatri - best of shaatri!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Animals: The Prophet said: 'Anyone who kills even a sparrow for no reason (should know that) it will cry alound to Allah on the Day of the Resurrection, saying, "O my Lord! So-and-so killed me just for fun; he killed me for no reason!" ' (Sunan An-Nasâ'î)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fans of Sh. Abu Bakr ash-Shaatri - best of shaatri!  (Read 2678 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Aug 30, 2010 08:05 AM »

salam,

We don't really have a 'fans of quran reciters' / 'quranaholics'? Smiley forum so I'll just post these here. Sigh he is AMAZING. Like I can't even listen to anyone else. I feel like whenever I listen to shaatri I am 100% closer to the Quran than before. Anyways I pray I can one day visit his mosque (jamiah furqan jeddah) and pray behind him inshaAllah!! (Even better if they one day appoint him as one of the reciters of the haram!! inshaAllah)

Apparently in this interview he says he studied accounting and even worked/works at an accounting company! what a loss to the world if he ended up being an accountant only!! Sad

Starting from the beginning this channel has the entire Quran recited by Shaatri broken down by Juzz in english and arabic111!!!
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2010 08:25 AM »

Apparently he visited Australia last year!! I hope he comes to the US one day!!

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Aug 30, 2010 10:48 AM »

3 part interview in Arabic...mashaAllah he's amazing... he works at some kind of medical center and said one day he was watching a quran show on saudi tv and they were showing kids who had memorized the whole quran and he was like why haven't i memorized the whole quran!! so he started right then...

Sadiyah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Sadiyah has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Aug 30, 2010 08:44 PM »

That fifth recitation of surah mulk is my favorite! Shaatiri is really the best (after Ajmi ofcourse!)  Wink

maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« Reply #4 on: Sep 12, 2010 02:06 PM »

Alhamdulillah he chose this part i absolutely love his recitation, i actually find it easier to memorize by just listening to him
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: