Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Apr 20, 2014 04:52 AM

News:

Now playing: Famous Muslim literary quotes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Duffs Roll: A 15 minutes Travelogue  (Read 809 times)
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reputation Power: 21
Jaihoon barely matters :(Jaihoon barely matters :(

« on: Sep 01, 2010 11:03 AM »

Simply to share the news of my latest book.

Published by
ADAM PUBLISHERS & DISTRIBUTORS
New Delhi

FOREWORD
Dr Wasim Ahmad
Head of Islamic Department
Preston University – Ajman, UAE

A small travelogue by my dear respected friend Jaihoon. It is refreshingly original and pours out his thoughts on some of the mundane issues wherein he has read more than meets the eyes.

Traveling is one of the very enriching experiences and the Divine words, in fact, encourage it. It is a great source of learning and one does not regret ever for undertaking a journey. He certainly comes back with some worthwhile memories and ideas.

Jaihoon is true in his devotion to the earlier luminaries which was the driving force behind his undertaking this journey. His visiting of the mausoleums bears a testimony to the fact that there is a lot in the legacies of those universalist enlightened people which could guide us in the current perplexities and divisions.

His occasional remarks about the cleanliness and hard-coming smiles from the strangers says a lot without saying much, for instance, “Agra greeted us with awful dirt”. Another example, “All done at the airport. Less by 1kg of the limit. The counter lady dealt with us in a smile which made me describe to her the experience of meeting very few who smiled in Delhi.” It will be enriching if Jaihoon goes back down the memory lane once again. Recalls his entire travel duration once more and pens down his feelings which could be “neither right nor wrong”, something which makes one think for a while.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: