Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

A dua on both your houses.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A new addition..  (Read 2397 times)
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« on: Sep 12, 2010 04:12 PM »

Assalaamu Alaikum...

Just wanted to let all of you know that we had a baby boy on September 7, 2010 (Ramadan 29) ... and we brought him home on Eid day (the greatest gift of all)...

We haven't named him yet, in part because the hospital is on Eid holidays until this Tuesday and they barely found the personnel to discharge us from the hospital - let alone give us all the paperwork (lol), and in part because everyone has an opinion on our name choice!

We're all doing great... his big sister is being very good about the change alhamdulillah....

Please keep us in your prayers... and Eid Mubarak.  Will upload pictures later...

Wasalaam.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Sep 12, 2010 05:45 PM »

salam

Mabrook, pleased to hear youre both well inshallah.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #2 on: Sep 12, 2010 07:04 PM »

Congratulations sis! That really is a wonderful gift Smiley
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #3 on: Sep 12, 2010 07:05 PM »

MUBARAK HO SISTER JustOne!!!!!  woohoo  bouncygrins

Alhamdulillah, glad to hear everything well and that all of you are doing well also.

Indeed, what an E'id gift - one that insha'allah will benefit you for the remainder of your years.

Can't wait to see the pictures and the name decision!

The paperwork! looooool Cheesy

In all seriousness though, I always love it when hearing that people are expecting/babies are born.

So happy for you!

BABA
 desibro

May he be the light and softness of your and Mr. JustOne's eyes and bring you much joy and happiness! Ameen.

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
a_desert_rose
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Sep 12, 2010 10:24 PM »

Mashallah, alf mabrook sis JustOne! That's the second baby I've heard about being born this Eid..a blessed gift indeed. May Allah protect him always. Hope you're well inshallah, can't wait to see the pics xx
Sadiyah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Sadiyah has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Sep 13, 2010 05:32 AM »

Mashallaah Mabrook! May Allah bless him and protect him!  Grin I believe that's the best Eid gift I've heard of

Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #6 on: Sep 13, 2010 01:25 PM »

Glad that you had your baby!  Congratulations. Yes, awaiting the name and pics.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #7 on: Sep 13, 2010 04:59 PM »

salam

Mabrook sr. JustOne. May Allah make him and his sister from the righteous- ameen.

بورك لكم في الموهوب و شكرتم الواهب و بلغ أشده و رزقتم بره

take care
Nafs
« Reply #8 on: Sep 13, 2010 08:12 PM »

Wow! MashaAllah!!!!

Walaikum Asalaam sis, and glad to hear such wonderful news... shukar you guys are both well mashaAllah.

May Allah tala bless you and your family with more happiness and bundles of joy inshaAllah Cheesy

You'll probably be busy inshaAllah, but can't wait to hear what the name will be =) 
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Sep 13, 2010 08:43 PM »

itsaboy

congrats!!! can't wait to hear the name as well Wink very exciting!! how is your first taking it?
tq
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
tq has no influence :(

« Reply #10 on: Sep 15, 2010 04:02 PM »

Assalamo elikuim
Congratulations!! May Allah swt bless the baby with health and may he be the coolness of his parents's eyes, Ameen.

Congratulations to big sister also Smiley

Wasalam
tq
JustOne
Sis

« Reply #11 on: Sep 17, 2010 11:57 AM »

Assalaamu Alaikum...

Thank you for your kind duaas...

His name is Mohammad.  

Wasalaam Smiley

P.S. Sorry for the huge photo... here it is again:

Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #12 on: Sep 17, 2010 01:07 PM »

Salam alaikum

Congratulations JO, he is beautiful! and of course, he has a wonderful name as well. May he grow to emulate the one he is named after (saws).

Take care
Salam
S.

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #13 on: Sep 17, 2010 04:06 PM »

Again, Mubarak ho JO Behn!

Aww, he's adorable!

Ahh, any second name after Mohammad? No need to answer if that's too personal.

Anyways, thanks so much for sharing your newest joy with us!

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« Reply #14 on: Sep 17, 2010 04:55 PM »

MashaAllah!!!

Sis, he is so beautiful! May Allah bless you and your family. May little Mohammad grow to be a strong, healthy man!!

Give the little prince kisses!!!!!

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
JustOne
Sis

« Reply #15 on: Sep 17, 2010 07:16 PM »

Yeah actually, his name is Mohammad Farid (last name).... but we're going to call him Mohammad -- Farid is my husband's given name.
UmmWafi
Sis

Reputation Power: 12
UmmWafi has no influence :(

« Reply #16 on: Sep 19, 2010 05:52 PM »

Salam alaikum sis JO

Alf mabrook. May Mohammad grow to be an exemplary leader of the ummah, Inshallah.

Congrats once again.

Wassalam
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Tranquil Heart

« Reply #17 on: Sep 20, 2010 06:00 AM »

As-Salaamu` alaykum,
Mabrook Sr. JO,
Masha`Allah such a cute baby-boy, and Mohammad is a beautiful name:)
Congrats again!

W`s-salaam

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: