// "A Cure for Every Diseases except death" Sahih Al bukhari
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: How long will you keep pounding on an open door Begging for someone to open it? - Rabia al-Adawiyyah
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "A Cure for Every Diseases except death" Sahih Al bukhari  (Read 2049 times)
umyasin
« on: Oct 27, 2010 11:24 AM »

My name is Hanan Qatine and I believe there is  a cure for Every single disease. Prophet swa.  narrated that Black Seed is a cure for every Disease except death. My dear Sisters! How many muslims are using this emazing herb today? And how many are aware of its benefits. Let me inform you that:

Black Seed  has been revered as a medicinal herb for over 3000 years for a wide range of healing capabilities. It is now receiving serious attention in the West as scientific research is finding startling facts of how powerful and beneficial Black Seed is for a vast array of diseases. Since 1959, over 200 studies have been carried out at international universities and articles published in various journals have shown remarkable results supporting Black Seeds traditional uses. Recent research on the black seed as an anti-biotic, anti-tumour, anti-inflammatory, anti-histaminic, anti-bacterial, anti-bronchial and immune boosting agent has shown great promise.

Check out my free information about Black seed, testimonials, research, articles and more.

Share and Enjoy!

www.kalonjioil.com
Jazakum Lah khieran.
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Oct 27, 2010 09:47 PM »

I tried black seed for my sugar, however it did not help it. I gave some to my neighbor and it did help him with his cancer, especially the pain. 

Take care Smiley

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
umyasin
« Reply #2 on: Oct 27, 2010 11:40 PM »

One of the most important point to be made about Black seed is that it should be taken regularly. In this way, the many nutritional and healing properties contained in the seed can help build the body’s immune system over a period of time.

I also want to note that one should be aware when bying the  black seed products since there is various type. Nigella sativa is probably the best one.

I am very happy that black seed helped your friend. Masha allah and sunbhana Allah for this emazing product.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: