Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Such stuff as dreams are made of...interpreted by Ibn Sireen.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Drop it like a Pakistani Teacher  (Read 1921 times)
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« on: Feb 21, 2008 02:10 PM »

Salaams,

Checkout the video:

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2008 05:44 PM »

ws,

dude that doesn't even look like real hitting. don't they hit kids with rulers over there?
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2008 06:48 PM »

Ok so the kid is not that young..but she really need s to watch the head..thats disturbing and so are all those other videos that come when this video comes. what is wrong with our community...why are there videos on youtube of teachers beating children.. i think thats sickening to watch.. its not funny to me
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2008 10:30 AM »

Salaams,

Some do use rulers. In my school days i've been hit by all sorts of stuff, and I was in top position holders of my class. Imagine what would the nalaik/dull students have had taken from teachers! One of my friends got slapped and kicked all the way from first row till the last bench because he talked back once - we still tease him in good fun about that day.

One of my male teachers who I highly respect, used to hit with rulers, another used to hit with a foot but at the back of our hands (OUCH, right?). It was famous about my math teacher that when he wears joggers/sneakers, he would hit, and when he'd be wearing simple/dress shoes, he would show mercy (be more decent)

In some madrassahs, 'some' molvi teachers would break an arm or a leg if they have to. But of course, not all ustaads/molvi-teachers are like that.

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: