Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 23, 2014 08:09 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: To biryani, or not to biryani.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for hijabs in the UK?  (Read 1739 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Oct 04, 2010 03:11 PM »

asa, i am looking for a plain black scarf (100cm), i cannot find suitable one here either they are too small or too thin. does anyone know where i can find one in the UK
thanks

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #1 on: Oct 05, 2010 03:13 PM »

Salaams,

If you are in london then you could try green street in ilford they have a line with 2 or three shops that do all types / colours / styles of hijab including the turkish 100cm plain square ones.

Baji
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Oct 05, 2010 04:26 PM »

salam

www.simplyislam.co.uk has loads of different hijabs, and the postage rate is very reasonable.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: