Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Who's going? 2010  (Read 1276 times)
BrKhalid
Bro

Reps: 273

« on: Oct 10, 2010 08:08 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

So today is either the first or second of Dhul Qadah which means we are well and truly into the months of Hajj.

So who’s going this year inshaAllah and for those who have been recently, please share some tips!!! bro

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]

Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reps: 214

« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2010 09:22 AM »

whoever is, please make dua for all of us  Smiley

Sadiyah
Sis

Reps: 1

« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2010 08:45 PM »

My dad and aunt are going this year, I wanted to but school won't allow it =/

Fozia
Sis

Reps: 1248

« Reply #3 on: Oct 10, 2010 09:34 PM »

salam

Yes remember us all in duas whoever is going Inshallah.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186

BigZ
Bro

Reps: 2

« Reply #4 on: Oct 13, 2010 08:45 PM »

As Salaam Alaikum,

My wife and me will be going for Hajj this year, inshaAllah. Any specific dua requests, please message me and i will make a note in my little dua book, inshaAllah Smiley

BrKhalid
Bro

Reps: 273

« Reply #5 on: Oct 21, 2010 08:23 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

InshaAllah, I am intending to go this year so it will be interesting to see how this new metro works bro

Going to Hajj is a funny thing because there have been times in the past where I have made intention to go and it did not work out and other times where I had no concept of going and Allah opened a way for me.

Until you actually step foot in Arafat, one can never know for sure if one will actually be able to make it!!!

I just wanted to take the time out to thank each and everyone of you for your kind words and dua’s in recent months. It never fails to amaze me how much of a family we really are.

That said, however, it is the nature of the Madina (and the internet in general) that we may sometimes type or say things which causes offence or are misinterpreted by the reader. My post count says I’ve made 837 posts and I sincerely ask your forgiveness if I have said anything in those which may have caused offence and, indeed, also in the many posts I have written in previous versions of the board.

Please forgive me if I was in anyway untoward, offensive or disrespectful to anyone of you, it certainly would not have been intentional. Indeed all good is from Allah and any mistakes are mine and mine alone.

Please make du’a for me as I embark upon this journey and rest assured you will *all* be in my dua’s.

Wasalaam
BrKhalid

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]

Shahida
Sis

Reps: 477

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #6 on: Oct 21, 2010 09:59 AM »

Salam alaikum!

Br Khalid!!! this is wonderful news.  May Allah swt accept it from you and make it easy for you.  And may you derive every single benefit from Hajj, that Allah swt has promised!!!

I dont think you could *ever* have *ever* offended anyone *ever*...dude  fez.

Please remember us in your duaas, we will be thinking of you standing on Arafah!!!

Salam
Shahida

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: