// Things that make you say..... SubhanAllah
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "I desire Allah to give me an everlasting life in this world, in order that, while mankind are engrossed in the pleasures of the world and forget Allah, I may observe the rules of religion amidst the affliction (fitnah) of the world and remember Allah." - Ibrahim Khawwas
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things that make you say..... SubhanAllah  (Read 3880 times)
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« on: Oct 12, 2010 04:45 PM »

There are images in this world that sometimes make me stop and say.. wow.. SubhanAllah. I thought it would be refreshing if we had such a thread to show each other the wonders of this world that bring forth the rememberance of Allah (swt), in your life.

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 2010 08:03 PM »

salaam,

this is a lovely idea for a thread.  I'm gonna keep my eye out for nice pics so I can contribute.

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Oct 14, 2010 01:43 PM »

Subhannah Allah

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: Oct 14, 2010 04:23 PM »

salam

Subhanallah that is beautiful mashallah.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Oct 18, 2010 09:46 PM »

Baby Adam yawning....and shoving his fist in his mouth! Everytime I see it, I am still amazed and grateful!

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #5 on: Oct 19, 2010 09:40 AM »

salam

Gosh that brings back memories!!! My eldest use to suck her thumb in the womb, and during one scan she took her thumb out of her mouth and started blowing bubbles, it was so funny, then she put her thumb back in her mouth and spent the entire time with her legs modestly crossed..... Cheesy The sonographer nearly disembowled me trying to see and measure her properly and then gave up!

You must be sooo excited Sr Christine.  flowersis

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: