// publishing problem
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Intelligence is the shadow of objective truth. How can the shadow vie with sunshine? - Jalaluddin al-Rumi
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: publishing problem  (Read 1003 times)
Suleyman
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Suleyman has no influence :(

« on: Oct 16, 2010 06:57 PM »

As salam'un aleykum,

Dear Friends,i had the domain form domain.com involving windows deluxe hosting,i have designed the site through it's site publishing wizard but cannot able to publish...hts 404 error code..how can i solve this problem?...how can i open the ftp...

Totally failled...could anyone help me please...?

Jazak Allah Khair...

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2010 08:04 PM »

wsalam,

404 means the files don't exist. are you sure you are uploading it to the correct place on the server?
skhansj
Bro

Reputation Power: 1
skhansj has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Oct 16, 2010 10:00 PM »

Salaam Alaykum Br. Sulayman,
The problem is probably due to one of the following reasons:

1) you're uploading the file in the wrong location. Try creating a basic index.html file and try it is different directories. You may want to place it somewhere like public_html/index.html or public_html/web/index.html etc

2) The default extension for your initial file may be .php, .aspx etc.

However, since you have a hosting provider, why don't you open a ticket and ask them this question. It's their job to help you out.

- skhansj
Suleyman
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Suleyman has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2010 10:21 PM »

As Salamu Alaikum ,

Sister and Brother,

This is automatic wizard that allows you directly to the right path,i am not arraning the site from my pc to server,just filled inside the server's wizard and tried to publish...

With your concern i have understood where the error  is and will  let them know about the need...

Thank you very much indeed,this site is about foundation established about Kangals...

See you...

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: