Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

All the world's a dars.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Eid Mubarak all!!  (Read 1206 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Nov 15, 2010 10:03 PM »

Salam,

Hope everyone is well! We are doing Eid tomorrow! Miraculously all the Mosques despite different methods have decided on the same day  Grin Anyone doing anything fun? I think I'm just going to the prayer and then sleeping the rest of the day! Eid was so much more fun when we were kids! anyhow Eid Mubarak everyone!!

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2010 10:29 PM »

salam

Yeay Eid Mubarak everyone!!! flowersis

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2010 06:25 AM »

Salam alaikum everyone!

Eid Mubarak to all... sis thobebro hijabisis shaykh pinkhijabisis bro princesssis fez purplehijabisis arabbeardbro niqabisis arabbro shaykha sudanibro flowersis desibro

We're having eid tomorrow...keep us in your duaas
Wasalam
S.
Mohamed
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Mohamed has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2010 09:27 AM »

كـــــل عـــــــ♥ــــام وانتــــــ♥ــــم بخـــــ♥ـــــــير

تقبل الله منا ومنكم وغفر لنا ولكم

Best wishes for a Happy Eid Adha Mubarak
syid
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
syid has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Nov 16, 2010 04:22 PM »

Eid Mubarak, to everyone and may Allah bless us and forgive all of us

LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH:
IF IT'S NOT FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH IS IT EVEN WORTH DOING?
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #5 on: Nov 16, 2010 05:17 PM »

E'ID MUBARAK FROM PRAGUE!!! INsha'allah, I'm going to do a post, though I don't have pictures/video this time, hope that is ok!

Also, I know that Pakistan, Malaysia, among other nations, are having E'id on Wed.

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #6 on: Nov 16, 2010 05:30 PM »

Eid Mubarak!

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« Reply #7 on: Nov 16, 2010 09:24 PM »

EID MUBARAK TO MY MADINA FAMILY
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #8 on: Nov 16, 2010 09:43 PM »

Eid Mubarak
tq
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
tq has no influence :(

« Reply #9 on: Nov 17, 2010 02:46 PM »

Assalamo elikuim
Eid Mubarik !!
Alhamdullilah our Eid was yesterday also .
We went for Eid Salat and afterward went to a farm for Qurbani. We were in a group of 10 families and decided to do potluck lunch there(last year it was mainly snack type stuff e.g. cholay(chick peas), dahi baray, chips etc) but since it always take almost whole day, we decided to do lunch and ofcourse tea and dessert Smiley
It was great Alhamdullilah, although at the time of Eid Salah it was raining and all the men were saying that only they should go and families can stay at home and have lunch( some of the sisters and kids were having lunch at local restaurant) but I said to my husband me and kids will go since on Eid family should be together and also since our kids are little older little rain will not hurt them and my boys always look forward to runing around goats and cows Smiley . Couple of other sisters also decided this .
Once we were there , there was no rain and the weather was perfect , Alhamdullilah.
We all had a great time. But my boys clothes are stinking and will need to be washed separately Smiley Any one know how to remove goat smell Smiley

This has been our family tradition for last 10 or so years to go for Qurbani after Eid salat and we all enjoy it.

I'm just going to the prayer and then sleeping the rest of the day! Eid was so much more fun when we were kids
Sr. Jannah sleeping on Eid day!!! If I were living closer to you I would have dragged you with us Smiley nobody is allowed to sit in front of tv or sleep in our house on Eid Smiley
 Once my husband suggested that we should go for easier way and order goat at our local meat store instead of spending the whole day out at a farm, I gave a him big speech that we can do this anyday but Eid is special for us and for kids and that we should make most of it.

Wasalam
tq
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #10 on: Nov 17, 2010 07:52 PM »

wsalam,

awww tq that's great that you keep the traditions alive  oldshaykh yeah wish you lived closer too... all my friends got married and moved away so it's just not the same as it used to be! i do have good memories of running around the farm when we were younger as well...
Ilyas
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Ilyas has no influence :(

« Reply #11 on: Nov 17, 2010 10:06 PM »

Asalam Alaikum, Eid mubarak to all.

Assalamu Alaikum
worshipper
« Reply #12 on: Nov 18, 2010 12:01 PM »

salaam and eid mubarak to you all.im going to london to get married .now thats fun i think.hope you all have a great day inshallah.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: