// what's next ?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Always do right - this will gratify some and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what's next ?  (Read 880 times)
namie
« on: Nov 09, 2010 08:11 PM »

Salam Alykom

I hope every1 at best stat of health and Eiman ...  Smiley

I need 1 advice ... what I do next in my life ... am 21, living with good and loving family. Alhamdolellah this year I will get finish my undergraduate degree and no social/financial problems alhamdolellah ...

the Problem is I don't want to wast my youth ... but I don't fit with my community ... I tried to work with muslim centers\communities but I can't find myself there ..

I committed myself to many halaqa's and by the end I quit ..
one of thies experiances that I memorized 10 chapters of the Qur'an with tajweed but I can't keep memorizing anymore because my school takes all my time.

Moreover I worked with Muslim Association in my collage but I can't keep going ... It just not me ...

for the last year .. I have studied many Islamic knowledge with my own, depending on audio\video recording ... But I couldn't externalize it , once a wise friend told me " I know u many so much about Islamic knowledge, in fact I learned from u so many beautiful things in life but when it comes to Islam u didn't teach me anything except by ur regular actions"

I really don't know what to do next ... should I keep learning or try to push on myself and go for the community or I focus on my school , friends ... ext

especially that my family and most of my friends are dragging me to the back ... I rarely find ppl drag me toward ...

I don't want to wast my youth .. I want to be one of those who are shaded by Allah shade in the day of judgment ..
But I am completely Alon !!

niqabisis
jazakom Allahu khairan
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Nov 09, 2010 09:14 PM »

wsalam,

You know what... if I could look back at my 21 year old self I'd tell her to calm down lol. Just like yourself.  Smiley Everything will be fine inshaAllah. Just take your time and try to figure out where you want to be in 10-20 years. Like what kind of job you want to do, what kinds of things in the community, what kind of family. And then slowly work towards those things. It's good to be continuously learning Islamically. Yes externalization is extremely difficult and sometimes doesn't happen but sometimes it does, sometimes even years later. While you're young take the opportunity to travel, see things, take different courses and things, work on things you feel passionate about. This will really enrich you as a person. May Allah bless your endeavors.
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #2 on: Nov 19, 2010 11:17 PM »

Salaams,

You can start a vLog on YT... No kidding, give it a shot, you should post a video each week and talk about how did you spend your week. This video should also entail your plan for the next week.

Gradually you'll make your tiny goals and would try to accomplish them before you post your next vLog entry. And while you do so you'll get famous in a few years  bebzi

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: