Do a search on "mosque" and you'll find all kinds of crazy things... I tried a search on my name and this website.. nothin
1. US upset about how Americans were being portrayed on Canadian TV, ie an episode referencing Maher Arar and even Little Mosque on the Prairie! Guess they can't stand reality being shown even as fiction on sitcoms!!!http://22.214.171.124/cablegate/wire.php?id=08OTTAWA136&search=mosque
EVEN THE LITTLE mosque GETS IN TO THE ACT
7. (U) Even "Little mosque on the Prairie," a popular
Canadian sitcom that depicts a Muslim community in a small
Saskatchewan town, has joined the trend of featuring
U.S.-Canada border relations. This time, however, the State
Department is the fall guy. A December 2007 episode
portrayed a Muslim economics professor trying to remove his
name from the No-Fly-List at a U.S. consulate. The show
depicts a rude and eccentric U.S. consular officer
stereotypically attempting to find any excuse to avoid being
helpful. Another episode depicted how an innocent trip
across the border became a jumble of frayed nerves as Grandpa
was scurried into secondary by U.S. border officials because
his name matched something on the watch list.
2. They were desperately trying to collect all the former radicals in the UK to use them some how. Then they said if they couldn't use them they'd use the money to fund the Allah Made Me Funny tour!! 39,000 pounds!http://126.96.36.199/cablegate/wire.php?id=08LONDON1113&search=
The Embassy proposes to bring the â€œAllah Made Me Funnyâ€ comedy troupe to the UK to participate in the Festival, building on the unparalleled success we achieved with their UK program last fall. Their appeal in not restricted on an particular age group of background, and the message their performance would send, of American Muslims, proud to be both â€œAmericanâ€ and â€œMuslimâ€ is a powerful message that would open British Muslim eyes to American cultural and religious diversity as well as encourage reflection on the part of British Muslim community in a positive, self-defining direction. Our expected outcome would be to reach thousand of British Muslims, including the disproportionately high youth population, with these positive messages.
3. Very interesting list of grievances British Muslims have against the gov't: http://188.8.131.52/cablegate/wire.php?id=06LONDON5958&search=mosque
4. All about Muslims in Brazil: http://184.108.40.206/cablegate/wire.php?id=09SAOPAULO653&search=mosque
5. Apparently there are exactly 9,000 Muslim extremists in France: http://220.127.116.11/cablegate/wire.php?id=05PARIS5539&search=mosque
I could just read these for hours...so entertaining...