Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 17, 2014 01:46 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Such stuff as dreams are made of...interpreted by Ibn Sireen.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHERE CAN I FIND THEM?  (Read 3084 times)
maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« on: Jan 10, 2011 12:29 AM »

Salam,
I was wondering where i can find scarves like these and if anybody has any more pics of them pleeeeeeeeez post, help me!!!!!!!!! you wont believe what my family want me to wear for my wedding but I really want to make it as islamic as possible.
Thanks
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2011 05:27 PM »

Salam sis,

Those would be hard to buy perhaps. I think you could get them in places like Malaysia/Indonesia. But I'd suggest you make one!! Just buy some cloth that is similar to your clothes. Maybe two different one's that you can alternate. Then go to a women's or girl's accessory store and buy tiaras/flower pins/headbands that are a similar color to your scarf. Then pin everything and put it together!
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2011 10:58 PM »

salam

Try here,

http://www.hijabfashionshop.com/hijabshop/cat_329718-008-Bridal-Stuff.html

Browse the shop a bit, she does utterly beautiful hijabs, if you email her she might be able to supply the scarves you are after inshallah. She's lovely I've bought fomr her in the past.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2011 11:01 PM »

Thanks alot sis flowersis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: