Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide to Islamic Veils  (Read 2522 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jan 28, 2011 03:27 AM »

Salams,

OK I probably spent way more time than I should have on this!! I recently saw someone's version of this by a non-Muslim and it was horrible and included the burquni as a type of hijab?? Uhhhhhhhhhhh ok.

Anyways heres my version. I couldn't think of any other types of scarfs out there...or other ethnicities and stuff? Let me know what you think...

Maybe next I'll make one about all the types of clothes... shalwar kameez, abayahs, jilbabs etc...

ws
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2011 09:33 PM »

Wow, awesome Sis J - it's beautiful!

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2011 10:42 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

So there's no longer any excuse to confuse your shaylas from your dupattas!!! bro

Very well presented!!!

Perhaps we need a guide to Men's Islamic headress from Turban to Kufi, Handkerchief to Baseball cap;)

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2011 10:45 PM »

Perhaps we need a guide to Men's Islamic headress from Turban to Kufi, Handkerchief to Baseball cap;)

Good point bruv!! Maybe I should add these guy smileys to this too.  thobebro shaykh bro arabbeardbro malaybro arabbro sudanibro desibro fez

Let's see... men have: Kufi, Turban, Topi, Fez, Keffiyeh... anything else?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: