// Sh. Mohamed Jebril's dua from Jumah at Tahrir Square!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sh. Mohamed Jebril's dua from Jumah at Tahrir Square!  (Read 2183 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Feb 14, 2011 08:29 AM »

High quality and in HD

صلاة جمعة الشهداء مع الشيخ جبريل من ميدان التحرير - HQ

I would love it if we could translate this together.... I found the verses!

1st rakat:

24:55 Allah has promised, to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds, that He will, of a surety, grant them in the land, inheritance (of power), as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their religion - the one which He has chosen for them; and that He will change (their state), after the fear in which they (lived), to one of security and peace: 'They will worship Me (alone) and not associate aught with Me. 'If any do reject Faith after this, they are rebellious and wicked.

24:56 So establish regular Prayer and give regular Charity; and obey the Messenger. that ye may receive mercy.

24:57 Never think thou that the Unbelievers are going to frustrate (Allah's Plan) on earth; their abode is the Fire,- and it is indeed an evil refuge!

2nd rakat:

40:13 He it is Who showeth you his Signs, and sendeth down sustenance for you from the sky: but only those receive admonition who turn (to Allah..

40:14 Call ye, then, upon Allah with sincere devotion to Him, even though the Unbelievers may detest it.

40:15 Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the Spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases, that it may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting,-

40:16 The Day whereon they will (all) come forth: not a single thing concerning them is hidden from Allah. Whose will be the dominion that Day?" That of Allah, the One the Irresistible!

40:17 That Day will every soul be requited for what it earned; no injustice will there be that Day, for Allah is Swift in taking account.

40:18 Warn them of the Day that is (ever) drawing near, when the hearts will (come) right up to the throats to choke (them); No intimate friend nor intercessor will the wrong-doers have, who could be listened to.

40:19 ((Allah)) knows of (the tricks) that deceive with the eyes, and all that the hearts (of men) conceal.

40:20 And Allah will judge with (justice and) Truth: but those whom (men) invoke besides Him, will not (be in a position) to judge at all. Verily it is Allah (alone) Who hears and sees (all things).
lala marcy
Sis

Reputation Power: 14
lala marcy has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2012 01:59 AM »

any progress? Smiley
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2012 06:14 PM »

Really don't know what the situation in Egypt is these days?? I know they had some kind of elections and I know different groups regularly boycott elections/talks and Muhammad alBaradei dropped out of the presidential race which is actually very sad I think.  My Dad is going there in March though so I hope things are calmer at least violence wise. The Egyptian people deserve their freedom and to be ruled by themselves, they fought hard for it. InshaAllah soon.
lala marcy
Sis

Reputation Power: 14
lala marcy has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2012 06:16 PM »

I was talking about the translation progress:) Egypt...God knows...Smiley

peace
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Jan 17, 2012 06:19 PM »

ohhhhh yeah my arabic's not that cool yet Sad maybe someone Arabic speaking can translate for us??
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: