// Some snaps from Xian, Shaanxi, China
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "Only the sincere one (mukhlis) knows hypocrisy (riya')." - Imam Shafi'i
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some snaps from Xian, Shaanxi, China  (Read 2128 times)
saad3i
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
saad3i has no influence :(

« on: Feb 15, 2011 03:13 PM »

People listening to the khutbah in the mosque, which is one of the many mosques in our city..
saad3i
Bro

« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2011 03:16 PM »

The famous bell tower...
saad3i
Bro

« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 2011 03:33 PM »

Views from inside 'The Great Mosque'
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #3 on: Feb 15, 2011 09:17 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Jazakallah khair for putting these up.

The Masjid seems so tranquil and serene, really beautiful.

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2011 09:39 PM »

wsalam,

how amazing! jazaks for the inside view! it's so beautiful how different mosques around the world incorporate local architecture and artistry. the carved wood and jade color of things is so lovely, as is the shaded lamps... very chinese!

thanx for posting Smiley
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #5 on: Feb 16, 2011 07:16 AM »

Salam alaikum!

Wow, I loved Xian! it was the most beautiful place, filled with Muslims, mashaAllah, and yummy halaal restaurants in the area surrounding the grand mosque! 

The Xian grand Masjid was definitely spectacular mashaAllah. Smiley  The inside is so serene, and the gardens surrounding it are so tranquil.  You'd never know theres a busy bustling bazaar just outside the gates!  Its a beautiful example of chinese muslim architecture... and the people are so kind mashaAllah.

Enjoy your studies there, and post more pics when you have time.
Salam
S. purplehijabisis

I
saad3i
Bro

« Reply #6 on: Feb 17, 2011 01:05 AM »

thank you all for your great response.....inshaAllah will post more pics soon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: