Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

It was the best of times... it was the worst of times... it was shaadi season time.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Snow snow ice rain snow..... and more snow!  (Read 1626 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Feb 27, 2008 07:08 AM »

salaam,

So here in the northeast and across the east coast and midwest we've had a record breaking winter. It's just been one storm after the other and cold and freezingness since october. Rainy snow, sleet snow, black ice, heavy snow, light snow. And blech I'm so sick of it. When is it going to be spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to walk outside without a jacket and gloves! I want to drive with the windows down. I want to go to a bbq. I want to plant a flower.

Sigh. Ok I feel better now, thanx for listening. What on earth do you guys do to cheer yourselves up these dreary months??

saleem
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
saleem barely matters :(saleem barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2008 08:01 AM »

sound of music: think of some of my favourite things!

the sounds and memories of family and friends; the good (and not so good) times we had.....

the love and affection of parents;

the warmth of friendship;

? the solace from ......
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2008 11:55 PM »

the solace from... Allah  Cheesy

I'll try to think of some of my favorite things yet it only highlights the fact that i can't do them cuz of the snow ! snow
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2008 01:07 PM »

Update:

Well It's March 28th and it's snowing like crazy out right now!! And to think I was gonna plant some flowers!!!
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Mar 28, 2008 07:23 PM »

Drink hot chocolate and watch a movie.. .. have a girls night..  take a warm bath.... make pakori , cook different yummy stuff then send to me Grin, make alist of to do stuff.. sew soemthing .. do arts and crafts, make something... make a snowman!!! buy some cozy socks..call a friend and talk about old days... and do something you did bak then that made you happy, call a friend or family memeber that you havent in a long time.. talk to someone who is need... just listen. you will feel better when you make someelse feel better....have a snow fight...
well the fun thing about winter is you can wear all your cothes, without worrying whats going to make you hot and wear cute clothes underneath , the extra layer will only keep you warmer! have a tea party:)  or do a project that will benefit others...
have fun! and salaamz
nuh
« Reply #5 on: Mar 28, 2008 09:07 PM »

As salaam alaikum.

It's been snowing here in Nova Scotia now for about the last 7 hours. We are suppose to get about 15 cm before it all comes to an end.

To top things off I just found out that my parents are leaving for Dubai on Sunday....

Ma'as salaama,
nuh ibn
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: