Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

A dua on both your houses.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: husband wife equation  (Read 502 times)
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« on: Feb 22, 2011 05:56 AM »

as salaam o aley kum everyone.....!
i have come to madina in such a long time that most u must have forgotten my name by now Smiley.....anyways i tend to resort here for peace when my mind is tumbling out of sense and i am so greatful to allahtala that I have a computer and an internet connection and a website where i could go and share and ease off my burden  pinkhijabisis...alhamdullilah.
now it goes like this:
i ahve a wonderful husband. He loves me. I love him. heart I obey most of the things he says (major issues). I fight with him. He fights with me. karate We hurt each other. I tend to say some hard things. i tend to be disobedient in certain small aspects. then it gets over in due time. We love each other agin and life goes on beautiful  rotfl....Alhamdullilah! Then yesterday i was reading about a muslim wife accurate behaviour towards her husband. It was in some some aspects so very very much different from my behavoiur SadSad so i decided to strart looking at him in a new light, according to the following hadeeth (not accurate words just the essence): "if u knew the rights ur husbands have over you, you would wipe the dust of his feet with your face" and another hadeeth "be careful how u treat ur husband for he is ur hell and he is your heaven". So there i got going accordingly.....started giving him the Honour and Respect, and Stature and ALAS ALAS ALAS at that very moment he ceased to be my friend SadSad. I am thankful to allahtala for giving me the hidayat of appropriate behavoiur but at teh same time iam so distressed at teh changed equation we now have. There is nothing different from his side ....its alll in my own mind but bt the new role is so tough......ANY opinions anybody  sigh
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2011 06:37 AM »

Salam the first thing you quoted is not a Hadith attributable to Rasulullah saw. We had a discussion about it a few years ago here: http://jannah.org/madina/archives/year2004/1098761742.shtml

Not sure where you got the second hadith from. The only one I found was this:
A person once asked Prophet Muhammad, saw, "What is the right of the parent's over their children?" He answered: "They are your heaven and hell." [Ibn Majah]

BTW welcome back and sorry for your marriage troubles.
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2011 07:24 AM »

thank u so much sister jannah SmileySmiley.....i  went through the link u had provioded me....that discussion made a lot of sense.......and gave me a lot of relief..... we often try to pluck a page from the middle and try to uderstand the book by it ( so correctly said by sr. nazia in link discussion) and obvoiusly end up either hurt, or disturbed or biased
may allah reward u for running this website Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: