Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upstate NY: Masjid as Salam Fundraiser: Jan 29, 2011  (Read 3168 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jan 17, 2011 10:27 PM »

Masjid as Salam
cordially invites you, your family and friends to come support the Masjid.

Saturday 29th January 2011 at 5 p.m.
Muslim Community Center at ICCD
21 Lansing Rd. N. Schenectady, NY 12205

Guest Speaker: Dr. Omar Shahin
Professor of Islamic Law and Director of Islamic Studies, Indiana

* Kids activities and babysitting available!

Live webcast will be available at http://masjidassalam.org/ for those who are unable to attend.
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2011 01:35 PM »

MashAllah...what a beautiful poster/invitation!
Can you facebook it so i can send it to my gang.
Also send an email/attachment and I will add it to our mail list serve.
words_of_wisdom_library at yahoo.com
Is there a paypal account those of us can send money while sitting in our jammies?

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2011 06:02 PM »

You're awesome Kathy will do iA! I've been having such a hard time here just getting a few people to volunteer to come early Sad Is it really so hard to come an hour early and help? Sad Sometimes humanity isn't all that its cracked up to be  Roll Eyes hah

People can donate via the website and also on the day of we're going to try to livestream it. Would be awesome if you could attend Kathy it's been like 6 years since I saw you!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: