// [FAQ] How can I browse the Madina on my smartphone?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Live life as if you will live forever, but do ibadah as if you'll die tomorrow.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAQ] How can I browse the Madina on my smartphone?  (Read 1234 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Mar 03, 2011 08:53 AM »

Q. How can I browse the Madina on my phone?

A. For now use this url. http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?wap2

In the future we might develop an app or something depending on how much demand there is!

cellphone
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Nov 30, 2011 03:11 PM »

Just tried re-installing the tapatalk app! iphone/ipad/smartphone users pls let me know if it's working!!  iphone

BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Nov 30, 2011 09:47 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Perhaps it's just me but it was working fine yesterday but all messed up again today Huh?

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 2011 11:10 PM »

Wsalam,

Can you guys pls try using tapatalk without logging in, and then try while logging in then try reading posts on "members only boards" and the one's not on "members-only boards". I think the problem has something to do with the permissions since tapatalk broke when we installed viewing of topic titles of hidden boards for non-members. It would just help to narrow down the problem if we can tell when it appears. OR just proceed to send me all you'ses smartphones for testing Wink Jazaks!

ws
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Dec 02, 2011 06:00 PM »

OK annoyingly tapatalk is just not working and unfortunately they got rid of their free version so I don't feel comfortable trying to support this and 'forcing' ppl to pay money for it!! So use the wap2 for now or browser in your phone until we can find some alternative... or better yet buy a laptop ppl!! lol

ws
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #5 on: Dec 03, 2011 12:52 PM »

Salam
When I'm not using laptop I check the madina on my java phone via operamini. I miss nothing since chat isnt very frequent here. Jazaak

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: