// One stop destination for desi food
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "If you do not have a sound heart then you better get one"- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One stop destination for desi food  (Read 2232 times)
ayesha
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
ayesha has no influence :(

« on: Feb 28, 2008 03:29 PM »

peace be upon you

Check this website .I am sure you will love it

vahrehvah.com
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2008 09:56 AM »

This Indian auntie has youtube videos of 45 recipes! How cute is that. We should all get our moms to make these so we can save them for one day Smiley

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Manjulaskitchen
a_desert_rose
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Mar 08, 2008 06:06 PM »

Aww mashallah, yes we should definitely teach our mums how to make and upload videos onto youtube Smiley

I actually copied down my mum's recipes but the trouble was that she measures everything by "andaaza" (intuition for non-urdu speakers), whereas I need the exact measurement in grams or tablespoons etc

Wassalam,

a_desert_rose
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: