Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Anyone who seeks Allah will surely find him. -Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer timings  (Read 1603 times)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« on: Apr 05, 2011 11:43 AM »

salam

OK it is now officially British summer time, and Fajr salat tends to go a bit crazyin Enlgand.

My question, what is the earleist one can pray Fajr, I have Subh Sadiq and then then sunrise and then the Fajr time the Fajr time on my calender is the jammat time which tends to be the latest one can pray salat, I want to know how to work out the earliest time, so I can crawl back to bed, and pretend to sleep for a bit longer!!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2011 05:06 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Working out starting times for Fajr and Isha in the summer in the UK is actually a complicated area.

But anyhow, here is a link to the Regents Park Mosque timetable which gives the starting times for each prayer (ie the time the adhan is given in the Masjid)

http://www.iccuk.org/downloads/Prayer_Time_Table.pdf

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2011 09:14 PM »

salam

Jazakallah.

Might just print that off actually.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Nadimah86
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Nadimah86 has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Apr 13, 2011 10:46 AM »

I've got a little counter that sits on my PC next to the clock that counts down to each prayer & plays a recording when it is time to pray.

You can get it from here;

http://www.salaattime.com/

Salaat Time is a FREE multi-function Islamic application that calculates the prescribed five daily Muslim prayer times as well as Qiblah direction for anywhere in the world. It rests in the system tray and at the prescribed times the Athan sounds and/or displays visual alerts. In addition you have a perpetual side-by-side monthly Hijri / Gregorian calendar which highlights important Islamic dates and moon phases.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: