Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Quran teachers in Long Island  (Read 4697 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Aug 28, 2008 08:08 PM »

Asalam Alaykum

I am looking for Quran teachers (female) to help my cousins memorize the Quran in NY (long island). They do not allow females at the current school after certain age so my family is very worried because they are not able to continue after the 30th Juz.  They are trying to memorize at home but it would be beneficial with a teacher inshaAllah.

Please email shz924@yahoo.com if anyone has info.

JazakaAllah khayr

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
mrmuhammadi
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2008 01:03 PM »

I tried couple of online quran teaching services, but found AlQuranAcademy.com   best online Quran and Tajweed learning service. My two kids (6 and 5) are learing Juz 6 and 5 already. I'm very happy and recommend them to any one. Good thing is that you can try Quran tutor service and get to know their approach and staff without paying any thing initially and continue if you are satisfied.

Waslam
awaiskazmi11
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2011 06:22 PM »

Assalam o alaekum brother ,
As far as you specifically asked about female teachers (and you wanted to find a teacher in long islan , i would recommend you to learn online because its effective and easy), the following institute is great , they provide competitive and qualified teachers for quran education, here is the link
Quran Teachers
Jazakallah
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: