Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

A dua on both your houses.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Women are most attractive at 31  (Read 4869 times)
saad3i
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
saad3i has no influence :(

« Reply #25 on: Aug 19, 2010 05:10 PM »

so maybe from now on think before you laugh )))
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #26 on: Aug 19, 2010 06:40 PM »

salam

Laugh less? But Allah made me this way. Besides I've clearly missed the beauty & elegance boat, what's the point of being miserable now?Huh?

Alhumdulillah for all the things I have to laugh about!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
saad3i
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
saad3i has no influence :(

« Reply #27 on: Aug 20, 2010 10:21 AM »

sister fozia ur right,, plus its not always beauty which matters, the real thing is the soul,, if its clean and clear then who cares about the wrinkles because in Jannah everyone will be beautiful (without wrinkles Smiley ) InshaAllah
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #28 on: Sep 17, 2010 03:51 PM »

Salaa'n Laykum

I'm thirty-one years old *pats eye lashes*

*Cat-walks out*

PS: *Eagerly keeps an eye on inbox for rishta messages*

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Ilyas
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Ilyas has no influence :(

« Reply #29 on: Sep 18, 2010 04:55 PM »

Walaikum Asalam,

haha brother hard2hit. Men's prime is more around the age of 27/28 I think. So you're pretty much done for Cheesy

Assalamu Alaikum
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 22
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Ahla Haya

« Reply #30 on: Sep 20, 2010 05:51 AM »

assalamualaikum I think a woman is most attractive at age 25? However, 31 is the age lol I guess cos we're all gonna be around 30-33 years old in Jannah so perhaps they're right  bebzi

"...Surely my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds..." (Qur'an, 6:162)
UmmWafi
Sis

Reputation Power: 12
UmmWafi has no influence :(

« Reply #31 on: Sep 20, 2010 06:32 PM »

Salam

All I know is I joined the board when I was 30 and now I am 40. Did you peeps notice the difference about me ? *bats eyelashes*

It was fun reading this thread. I really laughed at some of the comments made  Cheesy but when a push comes to a shove, I think I missed the Beauty Boat  :'( Ah well, nothing left to do but sit in my front porch and scare the children away !  Tongue

Wassalam

BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #32 on: Apr 20, 2011 04:24 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

You may remember at the the time, I wondered if there was a male equivalent for attractiveness and it seems we may have found one bro

Perhaps we should add a question on 2D:4D ratio in the top 100 questions to ask a prospective spouse Wink

Male finger lengths related to attractiveness

Men whose ring fingers are longer than their index fingers are more attractive to women, a study suggests.

The longer the fourth finger compared to the second, known as the 2D:4D ratio, is proportional to how attractive their face is considered, research showed

The ratio between the fingers is known to be linked to sex hormones, with a lower ratio – a longer ring finger than index finger – an indication of exposure to testosterone in the womb.

This could in turn lead to more attractive and symmetrical features, it was claimed.

The ratios have previously been linked to fertility, sexuality and competitiveness.

The effect is more marked on the right hand than the left, claims the study reported in the Proceedings of the Royal Society B.

Dr Camille Ferdenzi, of the University of Geneva, and his team measured the digit ratios (the 2D: 4D ratios) of 49 men, and then presented their pictures in random order to female participants.

The women were asked to rate the faces for short term attractiveness – such as a dinner date or holiday romance – long term attractiveness – as a potential partner – masculinity and symmetry.

The researchers found that both long and short term attractiveness was 'highly correlated' to the 2D: 4D ratio, with the lower the ratio the higher the score

Symmetry was also linked – but, interestingly masculinity was not, the team found.

Dr Ferdenzi said: "This illustrates a female preference for men with a low 2D: 4D ratio, possibly driven by the fact that these men have more symmetrical faces.

"Such a preference might have evolved because it increases females' reproductive success by gaining benefits from partners who are more physically robust."

However, body odour and the pitch of the voice – other indicators of high testosterone exposure – were not found to be linked to the 2D: 4D ratio.

This could be because these developments take place later in life so are not affected by exposure to the hormone in the womb, say the researchers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/8461298/Male-finger-lengths-related-to-attractiveness.html

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #33 on: Apr 21, 2011 04:39 AM »

Salam,

Yeh correct me if I'm mistaken. But the article doesn't explain what 'age' a man is attractive. It only states about 2D:4D ratio. So for a potential spouse who happens to look ok, am I going to have to get my measuring tape out to see which of his fingers are actually longer?........ Cheesy

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #34 on: Apr 21, 2011 09:56 AM »

salam

no Sr Cinders, all you have to do, is ask him to put his hands on the table with his fingers closed, then you cearfully study his figners, it should be easy to spot.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: